Founded in 2017, StreamAct is a direct to fan computer and phone app that caters to the performer. The platform offers the opportunity for any kind of musical talent, independent or up-and-coming artist to showcase their talent. Be it live at home or on stage Artists have the ability to gain exposure worldwide. This gives them the ability to make fans and make money with Steamact. Best of all it's free
Why do people stream music?
- It’s fun and represents a compelling new social network to connect with friends and fans over a shared love of games and creative projects. Many streamers are making a living on StreamAct based solely on how they entertain and interact with their audiences.
Why are people watching StreamAct?
- People enjoy watching others who are highly skilled or extremely entertaining when it involves a shared interest.
- StreamAct is an honest means of discovery proven to influence music listening decisions.
- StreamAct is more than a spectator experience; it is social video that relies on audio and chat to enable streamers and their audiences to interact in real-time about everything from music and pop culture to life in general.
What are they watching?
- Performers: All types of artists in every genre are on StreamAct!
- User Generated Programming: Original content created by community members, whether it’s casual music for friends, a unique subculture like Econcerts, or a StreamAct digital artist showcase.
- Econcerts: StreamAct has a Unique feature to allow you a streamer to invite a viewer into the Econcert. Offering a viewer the experience of a live concert from any venue in the world.
- Publishers/Developers: Every major musical preforming artist should have a StreamAct channel.
- Editorial: All of the top musical media sites and radio shows have a StreamAct channel to bring live content to their readers.