Please read the following carefully and assess your activity and adherence accordingly, as we are strict about our rules regarding Content, and any violation may result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account. “Content” includes anything that can be seen, heard and/or referenced in any broadcast or broadcast title, any text or images posted to any Comments section, and any information posted or contained in any profile in connection with Streamact.
Streamact strives to maintain a fun, healthy, and safe community for all our users. In order to preserve our mission, we have developed a set of community guidelines (“Guidelines”), which we take very seriously. In fact, we have a zero-tolerance policy, and we have the right, in our sole discretion, to remove any Content and/or suspend or terminate any offending user account if we find that any of the following violations of our Guidelines has occurred:
1. No Nudity or Overly Sexualized Content.
Overly sexualized Content, indecency and/or obscenity is strictly forbidden on Streamact. Thus, we expressly forbid our broadcasters from engaging in, or broadcasting any of the following sex-related Content that promotes sexual activity, exploitation and/or assault:
· Exposure of any genitalia, whatsoever, at any time;
· Inappropriate or revealing clothing;
· Sexually suggestive or provocative activity, which includes any sexual gestures, posture, dances, and/or general sexual behavior; and
· Sexually charged language, both on camera and/or in the comments section or in the broadcast title; and
· Offers of sexual services including prostitution, escort services, sexual massages, and/or filmed sexual activity.
In other words, use good judgment when contributing Content to the community. Where appropriate, we reserve the right to refer the aforementioned abusive content to local and/or federal law enforcement.
2. No Bullying, Harassment, Or Hateful Language.
Hater’s aren’t welcome at Streamact. We encourage all of our users to have a voice and showcase their creativity freely, but only in a manner that is respectful towards our community and fellow users. We do not tolerate bullying or harassment of any kind, and purposefully targeted Content meant to hurt, degrade, target or shame another individual or group of individuals will be immediately flagged for removal and the offending user may be subject to suspension or ban from Streamact, in our discretion. This type of abusive Content includes but is not limited to:
· Profanity and/or vulgarity of any kind;
· Discriminatory or humiliating remarks based on: race or ethnic origin, religion or faith, disability, gender, age, nationality, appearance or physical attributes, or sexual orientation/gender identity;
· Displaying altered images of an individual meant to degrade that individual, or sharing photos or videos of physical bullying of a person for the purpose of shaming the victim; and
· Sharing/displaying personal info of an individual for the purpose of blackmail or harassment;
3. No Use of, or Reference To, Illegal Substances or Criminal Activity.
Content in connection with the use, mention or display of illicit drugs and/or drug paraphernalia is strictly prohibited. Content highlighting tobacco and/or alcohol consumption by users is also strongly discouraged on Streamact, particularly if used by or in the presence of a minor during a broadcast. Likewise, we also prohibit the facilitation or organization of criminal activity, which has the potential to directly or indirectly cause physical or financial harm to people, animals, property, or businesses; this includes users using Streamact to celebrate any crimes that they have committed. Again, use good judgment, as we reserve the right to work with local and/or federal law enforcement when we believe there is a legitimate risk of physical harm or direct threat to public safety.
4. No Violent, Self-Harming, or Self-Mutilating Acts or Threats.
We as a community uphold a policy of mutual love and respect for ourselves, and our fellow community members. Thus, Content that promotes or encourages physical violence towards yourself or others, or sensational or shocking acts that tend to cause harm or discomfort, including child/animal abuse, self-mutilation, bodily harm, and/or eating disorders of any kind, is strictly prohibited. You are ultimately responsible for your own physical and psychological health and well-being, but as a community, we must be respectful of others who may be disturbed or offended by your Content or message.
5. No Posting of Private Content
Streamact respects the privacy of others, and we work hard to ensure that the information you share with us is secure. Please do the same and refrain from the use of Content which invades another person’s privacy or which divulges their private or confidential information. Examples of private information may include:
· Personal addresses or locations that are considered or treated private, and/or non-public personal phone numbers and email addresses;
· social security or other national identity numbers or credit card information;
· intimate videos or photos taken or distributed without the subject’s consent;
· videos or images that are considered private under applicable laws
Determinations of unauthorized private Content will be determined on a case-by-case basis by Streamact in our sole discretion, taking into account the context and nature of the information posted, local privacy laws, and other Content specific facts, and may result in the immediate removal of such Content, and suspension or termination of the offending user’s account.
6. No Spam
In order to preserve our community, the use of misleading or inaccurate information to artificially collect likes, followers, diamonds or coins, or contacting other users for commercial purposes without their consent is expressly forbidden. Please respect our community and refrain from spamming anyone, under any circumstances. Failure to comply with this Guideline may result in the immediate termination of your account and permanent ban from using Streamact.
7. No Impersonation.
The Streamact community is comprised of many individual users, each with their own authentic identities and personalities. Users are therefore not allowed to impersonate other individuals (whether famous or not) or other Streamact users with the intent to mislead, confuse, or deceive others. Parody, commentary, or fan accounts are ok, so long as they are clearly labeled and such, and under certain circumstances are still subject to removal by Streamact in our sole discretion. Likewise, imposter accounts are also not allowed on Streamact. When choosing a user name, keep the following in mind:
· The name you use should be the name your friends call you in everyday life and that would appear on your traditional legal identification (e.g. passport, driver’s license, birth certificate, other government issued identification, etc.);
· Nicknames can be used as a first or middle name if they are a variation if your authentic name (e.g. such as “Joe” instead of “Charles”);
· Pretending to be anything or anyone is not allowed under any circumstances.
If the name you use in everyday life isn’t listed as your user name, please change it immediately. Note that Streamact reserves the right to modify user names at any time if we believe, in our sole discretion, that you are attempting to impersonate another person. Also keep in mind, however that user names are available on a first-come, first-served basis, and in some cases your user name may no longer be available. If you believe your desired use name is not available due to an imposter account, please Report the issue to us immediately and we will investigate.
No Violation of Copyrights; DMCA Policy.
Streamact respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we expect that our community of users will do the same. Users are thus expressly forbidden from posting any Content that violates someone else’s intellectual property rights, including copyright. If you are a copyright owner or a copyright owner’s agent and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
· A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
· Identification of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed;
· Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material, as follows:
o Display name (e.g. Streamact)
o Broadcast title
o Date of broadcast
o Time of broadcast
o Broadcast URL (if available)
· Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an email address;
· A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
· A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice and at our sole discretion. In appropriate circumstances, such as in cases of repeat infringement, Streamact also reserves the right to terminate the infringing user’s account. Our designated copyright agent for notice of alleged copyright infringement appearing on Streamact is:
Copyright Agent – Streamact
Because Streamact is a community, we rely heavily on all of your support and we welcome you to report any content or activity that you believe may be in violation of our Guidelines. If you come across any such abusive content or activity, please REPORT the activity to us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember to include a brief description of the violation and also a screenshot showing the offender’s username and the abusive content or activity. In addition, you can also REPORT, or BLOCK users directly in the app by tapping the respective in-app radio buttons.
Government authorities may also sometimes ask us to remove content that violates local laws, but does not violate our Guidelines. If we find, after careful legal review, that the content is illegal under local law, then we may choose to make it unavailable in that specific country or territory.
Please also keep the following in mind:
· We reserve the right to take discretionary action at any time if we believe that any activity on Streamact violates any of the Guidelines outlined above. Remember, not all disagreeable or disturbing content violates our Guidelines. Streamact reserves the right to allow sensitive content when it is deemed to be artistic, educational, scientific or newsworthy, so reporting potentially abusive content doesn't guarantee that it will be removed because it may not in fact violate our Guidelines, in our discretion.
· We take your reports seriously, and in most cases, will look to you for information about why a broadcast, user account, or user activity may be violating our Guidelines. Therefore, if you report any abusive content, please also tell us why you think that content should be removed (e.g., does it involve sexual, illegal, or violent activity?).
· Note that our review decisions may change from time to time, after receiving additional context about a specific broadcast, user account, or user activity, or after seeing new, violating content appearing in a broadcast or on a user account page.
· The number of reports made on any specific content does not affect whether something will be removed. We never remove content simply because it has been reported a number of times; if we do not believe the content to be in violation of our Guidelines, it will not be removed.
· The penalty for violating our Guidelines may vary, in our sole discretion, based on the severity of the violation, and the user’s history on Streamact. For example, we reserve the right to issue a warning for a first violation, with continued or more severe violations resulting in a user’s suspension (e.g. temporarily restrict a user’s ability to broadcast, or view or comment on a Streamact broadcast) or permanent ban from Streamact.